Monday, March 27, 2006

My Favorite art work...

I've had this picture of this art work...For a long time. At first the decorator inside of me, wanted to have it painted over my bed...Unfortunately I already have two big painting hanging in my room. But that doesn't mean that one day I will paint this in my room. I can just imagine how it will look, just amazing! Who wouldn't like to go to sleep and see this painting over their bed every night?

We just went through a major renovation...As many of you know, we just bought a house. Let me tell you, buying a house means having a project to do every single weekend. I don't mind because I like decorating. But it is a lot of work and A LOT of money has been invested to make it our home just the way we like it. But there is that satisfaction that no matter how much money you invest is still your home. And why not splurge on your home?

It's going to be a wonderful day for my sweetheart's birthday...It's raining tonight! I hope it continues to rain all day tomorrow. We just love the rain and if the rain keeps purring then we will enjoy our day even more. Why? We get very romantic on rainy days. And you know what that means don't ya? hmmm...we might not even wait till tomorrow. It's on tonight baby! :)

Happy Birthday!


2 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Lucky you!

I love rain too. I really enjoy sleeping in a tent when it's raining, well there isn't much sleeping but you know what I mean.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Zoe- I totally know what you mean. Though I've never been under a tent while its raining...must try it very soon! :)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home