Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So, one night a week is not enough


Today some of my co-workers and I went to "Happy Hour". As if one night a week is no longer enough! Am I becoming an alcoholic? Does this qualify me as one of those people that don't need an excuse a reason to drink or can't wait for Friday night to come around...To have a drink? Come on it's only fucking Tuesday night, and I'm drinking! Shit! And did I mention tomorrow I have to be up at 4:30am...Oh well. I have to take it as it comes. What can I say, I am at the point in my life where I don't need to have a reason or an excuse to go out and get wasted.
Have fun...Those are my thoughts. I am not driving, nor am I doing anyone harm. "Do no harm". Hehehe and I am not a Dr. I am a nurse, does that count? Okay so that was totally random.

So, how did I get home?

(just kidding...Really! I know exactly how I got home!)


6 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I've found that it kinda comes and goes in waves. Feast or famine, so to speak. There are weeks when no one wants to go out and then there are weeks like yours. Birthdays, anniversaries, whatever. They go in threes. LOL :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

You're a girl after my own heart. Cheers!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Maggie-Yes, that is so true. There are weeks where I have no where to go and nothing to do. Its just the two of us...at home and that is also great!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Zoe- Oh girl, you're making me blush!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness! If I drink more than one alcoholic beverage a year, I feel like shit for two months! :o

11:01 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I'm perfectly happy being the designated driver. I'm clumsy and silly enough without the alcohol!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home