Saturday, April 01, 2006

I love to surprise her...

All of you know by now that Dragon had a birthday late March. I wanted to do something special for her, so I waited for April to surprise her. I knew she wouldn't be expecting anything specially on April. So, I told her please get ready we are going on a date...This Saturday.

Mean while, all week long I had planned a surprise birthday party for her...I invited friends, family and co-workers. And I even managed to squeeze in a blind date for my manager and a friend.

I knew she wouldn't be expecting anything...She was very surprised!

By the way my baby looked GORGEOUS...She usually doesn't dress up or wear make up. Unless we are going to have a date. She really outdeed herself, she looked so sexy a total DOLL.

To make the story short we had a wonderful time...And I think I made a match between my manager and my friend. I even think I saw sparks, I will keep you updated. Today was a wonderful day!

Traduccion

Como muchos saben mi pareja Dragon tuvo su cumpleanos a fines de Marzo. Quize sorprenderla y le dije que tenia planes a llevarla a cenar este Sabado por la noche.

Tengo que decirles...mi chica se miraba GUAPISIMA! Ella por lo regular nunca se viste ni se arregla tanto como lo hizo esta vez. Se ve bella, que orgullosa estoy de tener una chica tan sexy y bella conmigo. Y llamarla mia!

Durante la semana hice todos los planes y llame a todos los amigos, algunos miembros de familia...quedamos de juntarnos en un restaurante.
Hice eso y logre que mi jefa y un amigo se conocieran por primera vez...creo que veo algo alli. Eso sera algo mas adelante.

dejenme les digo tuvimos un tiempo muy agradable...tomamos, comimos y nos divirtimos mucho...esta noche fue una buena noche!


2 Comments:

Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I'm so gullible, it's a good thing I love surprises! You're so good at them sweety!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...that sounds like a great time! Glad you guys had fun! :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home