Sunday, April 02, 2006

I have a slight HANGOVER...

Graaaoow....I know I shouldn't have had two BIG margaritas! I kinda forget about the next day and how my whole day is spent on the sofa, from the sofa to my bed, from my bed to the recliner...grgraaaw I don't usually drink. I guess since my body is not used to drinking all the time, it only takes two margaritas the size of a big Mexican sombrero to make me sick the next day. So, excuse me if today my thought aren't flowing all that easily. I must go to sleep, must keep my eyes closed. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

Wishing you guys had been there last night to celebrate Dragon's Bday. So, that you can feel as I feel now!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Holy hell, I get to meet Geeky's other half!!!
Awesome little surprise you planned for her.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I should have warned you about the shirt photo in my blog before you went there with a hangover!! Sorry, sorry, sorry!!! :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Yikes, tequilla! Or teKillya, as I liket o call it. You poor thing.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gar! I'm glad I don't drink. :D Protects me from days like these. heh

10:09 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I'm screwed up enough as it is with the clutziness and the silliness... I can't imagine alcohol making it any better for me.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

j. And I love each minute of it...I love doing things to surprise her!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Zoe- it did kill me. I feel so much better, it was all worth it.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home