Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pain a sign of life?

I've been sick for the last three days. We had plans to meet with Kentucky Girl, at Downtown Disney. But I have been in pain, walking and even sitting down was uncomfortable. I was hoping that when Sunday came around I would start to feel better. Sunday came and it was either time to get ready or call the meeting off. I knew that Dragon was looking forward to meeting Kentucky Girl...when Dragon told me that she would stay with me. I felt bad, I knew she wanted to go and meet Kentucky.

Unfortunately I didnt feel any better, I couldn't go! Dragon decided to stay as well, even though I saw it in her eyes that she wanted to go. But I didnt have what it takes to make her go, because deep inside I didnt want her to go, I Just didnt want to be without her!

I do feel uncomfortable for keeping her away from her friends or from meeting new people. I love her and I want her to feel free to do as she wants. But, if she wanted to go would she have gone? Did she really feel like she needed to stay with me? Did she not want to feel guilty for having fun without me? I hope she did what her heart told her to do.

It was nice to be home and not have anything to do even though I was in pain. Her company made me feel so much better and relaxing at home with the woman I love next to me...is heaven on earth.
I just hope we get another oportunity to meet with Kentucky, I don't want her thinking we are a couple of flakes. We usually do what we say we will. Unfortunately things come our way, we have no control of.

This turns out to be a sad day...but pain usually takes a lot from you. My pain is from having PCOS. So, I know why and where it's coming from. Don't feel sad for me please...it's nothing chronic or a disease.



Poem for you my dear: Dragon


You and me sitting together,You and me talking without words,
You in my arms… I hold you oh so very tight,
Forever I will live you,Forever you’re mine…You are in my mind,
You are in my thoughts... Everywhere I go,My love for you is like a plant,
You water my love… My love for you grows,
I just want to tell you one thing,One thing I shudder... Thing I fear,
How will I face tomorrow… future,
When you are not here... when you are not near,
Never ever say you’re leaving,Never ever go away,
Cos without you pain will linger in my heart,
Pain in my heart will forever stay,
Lock me in your heart…Lock me in and throw the key,
You are my world… My everything,My own heaven for me,
Say you love me… And forever you’re mine,I love you a lot girl,
Love you so very much it’s hard…It is hard for me to define,
My songs, my words my every written line,Let me capture you in my arms,
You live in my heart my love,
I love you and forever you’re mine…


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like gdg made the right choice, as hard as I'm sure it was to make. I would have done the same, I think. It's too hard to be out having fun when you know your beloved is at home suffering.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Zoe- Thank you so much for the reassurance! Sometimes I feel she has given up a lot for me. I would also do the same for her, and I have!
It's amazing the kind of connection you have when LOVE is the thread that keeps two people together.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

*sniff* I think I'm going to cry... I know I made the right choice.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you and Dragon would have had a great time seeing Kentucky Girl. I hope you feel better soon. Have you been to the doctor?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

tj-yes, I already know whats wrong. I am getting better. Plus tomorrow I have another appt to see the Dr again.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear you have PCOS. I have this "condition" also. At first I thought my doctor was making it up, just like he thought my symptoms were made up. It's nice to know there are others who understand what I go through.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home