Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sleeping Beauty...


Sleeping beauty...I had to share with you a picture I took of Dragon. This picture was taken on one of our first sleepover, she was naked looking very sexy even while she slept. I woke up before she did and as I looked at her, she looked amazing! She looked so beautiful almost angelical and I felt myself falling in love with her. And knew I would be with her and it would be forever!

In this picture she had sneaked in to my house the night before. It was back when I used to live with my mother. I sneaked her in and it was one of our first nights we had sex...It was amazing. She looked amazing!


10 Comments:

Blogger Unbalanced said...

That's a beautiful picture and post. Thanks for sharing with us.

5:32 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

Nice pic...I wonder why people...for the most part...always look good sleeping.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Irina Sazonova said...

Awesome post and a lovely picture.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

That is a wonderful picture!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet. And I love that picture!

6:45 AM  
Blogger The Radical Notion said...

You guys are so sweet. Awwwww.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Awww thank you Mar, I'm incredibly lucky to have you. I don't know whether to be embarrssed of the picture or not. I'm just glad I wasn't drooling at the time. :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

So it really is you. Very sweet.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty!

She looks so innocent. :D

6:17 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Yeah KG, the rest of the time when I have my eyes open I look devlish and evil. Heehee.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home