Monday, April 24, 2006

When girls drink to much...


When girls drink to much...

1- We have absolutely no idea where our purse is.

2- We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our butt while yelling
"woo-hoo"! Is truely the sexies dance moves around.

3- We've suddenly decided that we want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe we could do it too.

4- In our last trip to pee, we realized that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess we were just four hours ago.

5- We start crying and telling everyone we saw that we love them sooo much.

6- We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song play's, because "oh my god I love this song!"

7- We take our shoes off because we believe it's their fault that we're having a problem walking straight.

8- We fail to notice that the toilet lid's down when we sit on it.

9- We think everyone in the club is sooo cute.

10-We wake up, and can't remeber how we got there.


5 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Wow, it's like you know me. SO true, I've done at least 8 of the 10 things listed.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

hmm, me too! I wont say which one though! :)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Irina Sazonova said...

LOL.. thanks for posting this - you had me rolling on the floor (well, that and thinking that you were writing about me)... Hmm... I think I can relate to everything except for maybe number 8. Oh yeah, and sometimes no. 9 too, because when I'm drunk, I think I'm the cutest.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

ROFLMAO number 4 made me choke on my diet coke lol...


(diet coke burns)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

Just to be safe, maybe you should call me when you get drunk, to be sure nothing bad happens to you. :)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home