Friday, May 19, 2006

Wedding Bells...

Wait those Wedding Bells are NOT for us...my niece is getting married next Sunday. She is spending so much money. Everything has been planned perfectly and we can just hope that every aspect of her wedding is a dream come true. But we all know things happen and things tend to go wrong. But over all I wish her the best.

Wedding's to are over rated...you spend all this money and it's over in few hours. Why not just make a simple wedding for close family and friends. Save the money and use it as down payment for your house.

I personally never saw what the whole deal is about making such a big event. Specially if you are living together already.
I just don't see why we need to spend many many thousands of dollars and have everything gone in a matter of hours. Everythings over and the money Gone! What a waste, don't you think?

The good thing is tomorrow we are going to a bachelorette party...Drinks and naked men. Yay!!
One thing about those parties, I hate it when those guys get to close to me. Please dance and do what you have to do. But please don't come close to me, I get grossed out. I am so weird I know. I just feel like they are unclean, sweaty...yuck! Don't touch me...or come to close to me.

Tell you guys all about it tomorrow....


6 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Have fun, and drink some drinks for me! :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Enjoy...and sit in the back row?

6:15 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

The guys always smell like "Drakkar" which reminds me of 8th grade! LOL
Plus, I usually end up saying, "That's nice, can you lick your eyebrows?"

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh...we only spent $2500 on our wedding. And in California, that's like ubercheap! But we had a GREAT time and I hope she has a great time on her special day as well.

As far as the stripper men...ewww..they are gross. :( Men as so ugly naked or nearly naked anyway, I certainly don't want them sticking their moist sweaty nuts anywhere near me. GAG

6:16 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

They were near-naked, and wouldn't drop their g-strings. Oh well, they were sweaty and gross anyway.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

And post the Gaucamole Recipe!!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home