Monday, January 28, 2008

I am not a meat eater anymore!

Many of you may be asking, why is she posting about vegetarian? She is not vegetarian or is she? Yes, I have made a change in my life, and would never think of going back.

Sometimes I must admit it was hard. But over all I don't miss it. The reason I find it easy to change my life style was thinking of all the animals...Innocent animals that died, so that I could eat them. Ohhh it makes me sick just thinking of that. I know I took part of taking many lives Innocent lives that die to be eaten by humans. It is so much better for us to eat vegetables and not be a part of killing the innocent. I am so happy that now I am at peace knowing that no animals have to die for me.

Animals have feelings and they do not know what wrong they have done to deserve to die!

Please think about it next time you bite into a hamburger, or a chicken...think about their pain.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Stoia said...

Totally agree. I started getting off meat when I was 19 and working at Burger King. I cannot stand watching the recent video on the new about the CA Meat Process Plant that got caught.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home