Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Letter from a customer...

This email was sent to us from one of our customers. To be answered by any random representative. Keep in mind this is a "skincare company". I thought it was interesting enough to share it with you guys. I had to answer this email today...And at the time of answering it all that went in my mind as I was reading it was...Oh my god! After that my mind just went blank...And no I didn't just ignore it, and no I wasn't mean. I had to answered it.

Hello m....d, I have normally dry skin and I use a moisture every morning and evening. I have been eating the diet that seems best for my age, skin and works well with hypoglicia. I eat red meat, mostly okra as my veggies and bake my own rye bread so that I don't get wheat as I am allergic to this grain and also most others except rye. I have been very healthy on this diet. Normally I do sit-ups, pushups, and squats every day to keep in shape.


Apparently I did a silly thing by eating some dark chocolate recently. The next day I had 4 pimples on my left check. I decided I better not eat any more chocolate. Then I got in a hurry one day and grabbed some nuts to tide me over after exercising, and that evening the left side of my face showed more pimples and I didn't know what was really wrong with me. The next day the whole left side of my face was swollen and red and red bumps were traveling across my left cheek, I was feeling very sick and tired as if something was wrong with me, as my energy is usually high and even though I expend a lot of energy when singing grand opera, I have found if I eat a handful of nuts I cope with the physical stress better. I eat olives or avocados and eat peaches, apple juice and other fruit juices.

This allergic reaction is not like any other I have ever had, except when I ate things that I had become allergic to,. The rash was the same but the red whets were so much larger and the itching was impossible to ignore. So I tried to use the chicken and figs diet that the Notional Healing book recommended and the rash seemed to die down and my blood sugar more stable. But the next day my face was swollen and the itching more intense. I decided to stay on the chicken and figs one more day but that evening I came to the realization that I was more allergic to chicken and figs as I seemed to find no way to end the rash and itching. so I stopped eating and just tried to wait the rash out. I am now beginning to get the rash to settle down but then I ran out of the Vit. K I take 2 times a day and discovered that I really needed this vit. And it would have helped me keep the rash going down. So now you have the whole picture. I really had to stay on my diet or this rash and gas accompanying it would not end. Whee!

Let me know what you would recommend.

Thanks


2 Comments:

Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Oh my goodness, what a way to live, allergic to everything. I've got a lot of allergies, but all I need to do is look around to find plenty of others much worse off thean me. Makes me feel lucky!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Yes, you are lucky so stop complaining.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home