Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stop touching!

Today I went to the car wash. It was a different car wash than we usually go to. It was a little filthy...I am so paranoid about being in place that are dirty or look dirty. Dragon came with me, and as we walked down the hall, stopping to see my car go by. I turned around to see Dragon, she was playing with this machine...Dirty machine. I turned around and screamed STOP TOUCHING! She looked surprised and said...You sound like my mom. I in returned told her why would you want to touch anything in this place? Everything in here looks and is dirty, just keep your hands to yourself. I bet you when we get home you wont even remember to wash your hands!

Oh boy, when did I become a mother figure instead of her lover?


8 Comments:

Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I only touched that piece of metal once. I was trying to push it back into place. And no I didn't wash my hands, nyah nyah! ;-)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Brat...I knew you were going to forget! Now go wash your hands. :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hahaha Well I guess some of us do need a little mothering once in a while. Just natural I guess.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

LOL I think we all step into those shoes with our Sweeties every now and then. I know K frequently reminds me that I am not his mother. LOL

2:23 PM  
Blogger The Radical Notion said...

I am a germphobe too so i can relate.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mar, it happens to those of us in love. I often sound like my mother when I talk to my husband. It's natural. But what's worse is he'll tell me I sound like her and I'll freak out because even I know it's true!

7:20 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Ahhhh....A Mommy Dearest moment, huh?

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! online training funny t shirt Weight loss for people on zoloft Reg miley kia canada Data projector reviews Ford ka electric door lock faulty Free free keno game online cisco wireless ip phone Cheap business cards magnets stickers folders envelopes saab of greenwich

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home