Sunday, June 25, 2006

FUTBOL (soccer) Fever... GO ARGENTINA!!!





Yesterday I was very excited about the game Mexico vs Argentina...ofcourse my heart was for AREGENTINA all the way. My brother was visiting from San Diego. We had gone out dancing on Friday so, he was had spend the night over. I told him he had to stay for the game, we ended up not only watching the game the two of us but we invited my sister and her family...we ended the game with a celebration "carne asada". It was a great game that ended the day with a good family celebration. Not that we need much to celebrate or have an excuse for a party. Over all it was a good day!

MISS YOU BATISTUTA!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Middle Girl said...

It was a fabulous game. Like most sports, TV doesn't do it justice, but oh, what a g o o o a a a l l .

Glad you had loved ones around to share the joy.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home