Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Are you really that drunk?

Is it possible to get so wasted that you don’t remember what you do? Especially when you have made a pass to someone… I don’t know. It was funny; we went out on Friday night to “happy hour” with the same people we usually go with. The only difference was that I invited my brother and after a few drinks he suggested we go dancing. I was glad to go, I actually miss not going out to dance. So, we said yes. My brother also invites Dragon's BOSS. Now at this time the guy is already pissed drunk, but he tells us that if we want to go he is willing to go as well. He also made it a point to tell Dragon that he feels awkward because he is her boss and he didn’t want to change the image Dragon had of him. She told him that whatever happens happens, that what ever we do outside the office stays out of work. So, he came.

Along the way he gives me a head and neck message while Dragon is driving. All is fine…I don’t think much of it. As he was massaging my neck he tries to go down to my BOOBS! What the FUCK!

Does he know what he is doing? Or is he playing drunk and knows perfectly well what he is doing? Now on the dance floor as Dragon danced with my brother and I danced with him…again, he tries to go for my boobs. So, I manage to slowly lower his hands so he doesn’t feel a big rejection. And I continue dancing like nothing has happened…

Now, I wonder do drunken men remember what an ass they have made of themselves, or is it just an act? He is a very nice guy, so I will not hold it against him. He has no clue either that I am Dragon’s partner. Nor do we want to tell them. Just something I was wondering.

I did ask my brother the same question. And according to him, when he gets really drunk he remembers bits and pieces, but not everything. One day my brother was so drunk he was driving his car and a cop pulls him over. The cop notices that he is too drunk to drive. Tells him to pull over and park his car. Then the cop offers him to drive him home. My brother is so lucky…why didn’t he get thrown in jail, I have no clue. But this cop takes him home, waits for him to get in the house and drives off.

The next day my brother can’t remember where he had parked his car. He had to report the car stolen and wait until he got a parking ticket to know where his car was. So, maybe it’s possible he didn’t know what he was doing. What is your opinion, have you guys had a similar experiences?


6 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

I can say that I have been that drunk. But I also know that some people use being drunk as an excuse to behave like an ass. So, not knowing this guy it's really hard to say if he was that drunk or is just a handsy jerk hiding behind alcohol.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Unfortunately I have been drunk like that a few times and not remembered a single thing...but luckily for me I had people around to keep me from getting into any trouble.

2:04 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

In my youth...which happened to be a long, long, long, really long time ago I used to drink and every once in awile get totally shit-faced....but I was always aware of what I was doing. (and I never acted like that....I generally kept my hands to myself...which may well be misinterpretted huh?)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I think I have been drunk one time. To the point that my cousing undressed me and threw me in the shower. Because I kept on throwing up. But I remember everything!! So, I don't know if it really happens that you remember or you just pretend.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's different from one person to the next. I can't get that drunk. I get sick way before that point.

But then I've also seen people so drunk you wonder if you should take them to the hospital. I can't get anywhere near that point.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I spoke to him today finally. He said he had so much fun, but could barely remember anything. He was all, "I remember you dancing, did I dance too? I think I did..." How can you recall having sooo much fun when you can't really remember? I guess he just really loves drinking.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home