Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sripper Show...



The actual pictures of the last two strippers, what is your opinion??

So, we went to the bachlorette party last night. To get a better detail about each stripper go here, my sweetheart gives you detailed descriptions of the three guys. I have found the pictures of the two last strippers.

We showed up to the party as we walked up to the door they had a sign that covered the door saying, "What happens inside stays inside". I knew things were going to get out of hand.
Dragon and I both wore camoflage pants and we sexied them up with cute tanktops...we showed up and afer being there like 20 minutes this girl shows up. I thought at first she was a man, that it was part of the show. But no, she was a woman and she was introduced as my niece's personal trainer.

Sshe saw that we were dressed in camoflage and starts to make jokes and I made my own jokes about it all leading to sexual acts. She actually turned out to be the life of the party -- she was loud, crazy and HORNY as hell.

She starts drinking, and by the time those guys show up she is making a total fool of herself and making us laugh. Her antics made all of us have fun.

At one point the stripper asked her to take all the dollar bills he had on him using her mouth. She was happy to do it. At one point her boobs just pop out, those things were jiggling everywhere while she sucked on the stripper's SWEATY BALLS...gross.

At one point one of those guys found his way to the back of the room where we were. Imagine this this almost naked guy smelling like cheap cologne. Sweat is all you see...he starts climbing on my chair and all I can do is quickly turn my head to the side to keep from having some of this guy's sweat splash on my face. I am so grossed out, as I am turned away he manages to rub his stomach on my shoulders....NASTY! All I do is jump from that chair and quickly run to the kitchen sink and wash my arms with soap. I couldn't believe this idiot thought I wanted him to do that. I wasn't even close to the crowed to make him think it was okay for him to do that.

I cannot believe women get so wild about strange men feeling up on them. I cannot believe you would allow any jerk to walk up to you and start to feel up on you...well, its the same thing. These guys were all over these 'girls boobs...and did things that are not worth to talk about. A total stranger!

Why do the girls feel they need to do that? Why does it turn them on? Are they that willing all the time? And they just don't admit it to themselves until this oportunity persents itself and they let loose??

Over all we had fun watching them make a fool of themselves.


7 Comments:

Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Why do you think I hid behind you? Yuck. I'm sorry you had to disinfect yourself afterwards, but whew, that coulda been me. Thank you for being my shield!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Nope, don't do a thing for me.

It's the cheap cologne that turns me off!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Niether of those two would do a thing for me, except make me wish they'd put their clothes back on.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I hear you... Me too!!! Nothing...

3:55 PM  
Blogger The Radical Notion said...

Ewwww. I feel like i need to shower after reading that post. I feel so dirty.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just look icky to me.
Karen Lynn

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAG ME.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home