Friday, June 02, 2006

I am Back



Sorry, I have taken some days off. My niece's wedding messed me up, after finding out she has spend over $90.000 dollars on her wedding. And she had to make three loans to pay for it...my brain just decided to shut down on me. Take a look at the place where she had her wedding. http://www.trumpgolf.com/trumplosangeles/index.asp It has the most amazing views.

Why must you feel the need to spend so much money on a wedding that last ONE day??? I really don't understand that. True it was the best wedding I have ever attended to, but over 90 thousand dollars? No, not for me. Just to tell you something about the place. The owner is no other than Donald Trump.

Besides the money issue she looked really pretty with her $10.000 dollar dress! What I most enjoyed was she had an OPEN BAR all day long!!!! Yeah...!
She also had a live band from Colombia that played latin music all night long...the food was great. Filet Mignon and Lobster in a delicious creamy sauce...yummy. I just found out that the dinner was $100.00 each plate!!

She also had a chocolate fountain with Strawberries, pineapple and so many other things you could dip...it was like I said a great wedding.

I had one of my co-workers that has become one of my best friends surprise my niece with two special songs my friend sang to her. That gave it a very special touch to the wedding. My friend has a wonderful voice. And the songs were a great touch!

Slowly my brain is starting to come around. We will post some pictures when we can.

Dragon was incharge of bringing our camera, we get there the wedding is about to start. Everyone gets their cameras out, I am ready to snaps some picture and Miss Dragon forgets to put the memory card back in my freaking camera. If looks could kill...I gave her the look of the year, she knew exactly how pissed off I was. Oh well, I am sure all my family will forward all their pictures.


10 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

Holy Moly...I certainly wish them much happiness and all but another part of me wonders how she'd feel (God forbid)if this marriage ever ended in divorce.

Whew...that's a lot of money!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do end up beating Dragon, can we get pictures of that?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

My bloody remains will be posted on my blog for all to see as the last post I ever make.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Joe-I am going to charge for those photos!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Holy Cow!!! I think we paid a total of $1800 for our wedding and the majority of it was on photos!
Damn!
But, I looooove to be invited to those kinds of weddings.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Poor GDG, hey I'm forgetful like that too..remember the camera, not the memory card..oops!
Glad you had fun, but yeah 90,000 for one day is nuts!

7:06 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Well if you're going to post pictures of the beating it may not be wise to count on dragon remembering the memory stick...just saying.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

90000 is an INSANE amount of money to spend on a wedding. I think that ours cost around 8000, and I thought that was way over the top. But it included my dress, his tux, the cake, plane fare for our grandparents, the photographer... and I catered it myself. (Note: DON'T cater your own wedding. BAD IDEA!)

Here via Chase.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Unless you are filthy rich, and really even then, that is a riduclous amount of money to spend on a wedding. Geez, where I live you're almost 3/4 of the way to a pretty nice 3 bedroom-2 bathroom house with 90K. I don't know, I just see it as a huge waste of money.

6:59 AM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Just dropping in to say hello. Here by way of Chase! :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home