Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Last night

We had a wonderful night...It had been a while since we spent time together in bed doing nothing but talking. I know that I had been a little on the cold side and it's not because I have stopped loving her. Sometimes you just have so much going on that your personal life takes a back seat.

Well, last night it was wonderful. I came home early, and since she arrived home we went into the bedroom and watched a movie and just cuddled. It was amazing! At the end we ended up making love to seal things off. Everything we did was wonderful.

Today Dragon tells me she has noticed a change in me. That for some reason I wasn't completely present. But that the last two nights had been different. It had been great to share our thoughts, have time to talk, to open up. And be together...

I believe that whatever relationship you are in, if you wish to keep that fire burning you need to have good communication, sincerity, and most of all, respect for one another. And that is the secret to a good partnership a good balanced loved life.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words, Mar.

11:46 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

I totally agree.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Glad to hear the ship has been righted.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Good to hear about this. I totally agree that honesty, communication and respect are the most important things in a relationship.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

So true!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. :)

Everybody needs a night like that to recenter now and then.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home