Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What a fuck up...

Today I trade my shift at work with this co-worker that had something important to do. She works from 9am-6pm. I work from 6am-3pm (usually, when not doing OT) anyway, I thought oh goody will get sleep in!

I was so happy...well this morning my alarms wakes me up at 4:30 I get up jump into the shower, was about to pick what I was going to wear when I remember...shit, I dont have to be at work until 9am!!!!!! *&%$*#$@^&@%@$!!!

I was so pissed off, so standing there naked. I turned the lights off and jumped back into bed naked and fell instantly went back to sleep.

Where is my brain sometime!


3 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

I've done stuff like that...like waking up...looking at the alarm clock...hitting panic mode thinking I'm late for work. Then after getting ready in record time I look at a clock again and realize I saw the time wrong.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

It's too bad I wasn't there to be in bed naked with you! ;)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I would say certainly not where my brain would be if I just hopped into bed naked.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home