Saturday, June 17, 2006

5 things as if you care....

5 things in my refrigerator:
1. A bottle of wine
2. A bottle of Feta cheese
3. Last nights dinner still in the same pot I cooked it in (some one thinks putting food away is making sure they get put away in the frige. That means in the same container it was cooked in)4. Organic milk
5. Pomogranate juice

5 things in my closet:
1. Many many pairs of shoes still in the same box they came in
2. Clothes with tags still on from last year
3. A box of “moms dresses” from when she passes away
4. A box of hats since I don't do well in the sun
5. A big shelf with lots of hair products and make up

5 things in my purse:
1. Advil
2. Medicine and Vitamine container
3. Sunblock lip gloss for my lips
4. A checkbook and wallet
5. Gum

5 things in my car:
1. Music CD's
2. A small Cross
3. A bag of items I need to return or exchange
5. Handicap sign from when my mom used to ride with me (that I hate to admitt sometimes comes in handy)

5 people that get tagged: Do I know 5 people?

1-Zoe
2-Mike
3-Dana
4-Joefish
5-Heather


5 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

You tagged Mike? Thankfully that's a common name.

*snickers*

2:35 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Yeah I wonder which Mike she could possibly mean...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Oh yea....especially the 'fridge' things.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for wanting to include me, but I respectfully decline. I'm not really into the whole tag thing. :-/

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean "me", Dana?? Okay, I'll do it! Right now. :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home