Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HOT stuff...


This weekend we had the warmest weekend of the year. But today was different; it was cloudy and raining in some parts. Since we live very close to the beach we get that wonderful ocean breeze. But on Sunday not even that breeze was enough. We had all our windows open. We wore close to nothing breathable clothing, but it wasn’t enough. I am really NOT looking forward to the summer at all!

When I am hot I get very temperamental and go off for every little thing. And suffer from monster migraine headaches. I felt so bad Dragon was there at the receiving end taking all my crap.

So, I suggested and pleaded to her to help me by giving me a back scrub (of course with some of our sugar body scrubs from work) and that immediately changed my grumpiness! I felt cooler and more myself. Plus I love the attention!

That got me thinking…I needed to schedule a full body massage. (This time not with Dragon’s boss) but with a professional. If you recall we have a spa in the lower level of our offices from where I work. Well, I am in for next Wednesday, a deep tissue full body massage!!

If anyone out there hasn’t received a massage or facial by a professional esthetician, or massage therapist I highly recommended. Believe me it’s worth every penny.

For those who get them on a regular basis, which one is your favorite?
And what are the positive feedbacks you have after getting one. Do you yourself recommend it to your friends and family?

Have you had a bad experience and would like to share it…?

I remember a few years back I got a massage in Palms Springs. The lady that gave me the massage had the hands of an angel. And the ambience she had created you actually felt you had gone to heaven. She remains to this day the BEST massage therapist I ever experience. And I am very picky…


3 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I got a gift certificate for a massage for Christmas at one of the local spas. I loved it.
Now, when I go in, they ask me what type of massage I want and I reply, "A big burly Swede with strong hands and an anger management problem."

8:26 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

I've never had a massage...but if I ever did maggies choice wouldn't be mine...just saying.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

full body massage is very relaxing indeed. but it might get you addicted if done frequently. twice a year is a good number. For anyone who works in very tense workplace or work better try it out. it could make you fly.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home