Friday, July 07, 2006

Alone?...Let me introduce you to a friend

My co-workers don't know I am a"lesbian," oh I still feel weird saying that. I personally don't like labels. So, they think I am ALONE. And I guess being alone is a bad thing. They keep telling me you should go on a date with a friend of mine, or my other single friends tell me let's enroll on match.com Hell, does it look like I am unhappy that I need a man to be "complete"? I have someone that loves me. The only thing is they don't know I do. I know it's probably my fault for not telling them. But I don't want to be out to them.

One of them I find out today. Took my phone and dialed this number. And she gave it to me, as I listen it was one of those freaking dating service. I could have killed her! Last week Dragon used my phone, and accidentally dialed the last number that had been dialed on my phone. And somehow this person had dialed the same dating service. And had told me call the number I left on your phone. I didn't pay attention or really understood what she meant.
When Dragon used my cell, she said why are you calling some dating service? I didn't know what she was talking about. I said I don't know how that number was dialed from my cell. Ofcourse it sounded like a BIG Lie, stupid and unbelievable. So, I asked her, what...You think I am cheating? I had no idea. And had totally forgotten what my co-worker had told me. Until I figured it out today. She had been the one to call and left the number so I could call.

My point is why do they find it so hard for to believe I am happy, if I was alone? I don't need a man to prove to them I am complete.

I know I will be in the closet just because my life is private. People at work do NOT need to know my personal life.

Though sometimes I think I am BI SEXUAL...! Damn it, I do miss having wild SEX with man. Not that I don't have it with Dragon.
But the truth is I have a very high sexual appetite, I can't believe I am saying this to you guys. Hey, if I don't say it here where else?

Dragon is going to KILL me!


11 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

Well....I don't think you're lying and it seems easily enough explained. And your home/private life is just that...private. I'm sure your co-workers are just trying to be nice though.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I agree with Mike, what you do outside the office is your business. Dragon will understand, it's not like you're scamming for dudes or anything. LOL

8:21 PM  
Blogger The Radical Notion said...

Maybe you could tell them that you are in a relationship and have been for some time but don't wish to discuss it. It's none of their business.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragon loves you. She'll understand. Maggie's right... it's not like you're fishing.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

hehe...am I fishing though? j/k
I know they care about me and that's why they want to pair me up. And I can't tell them I have someone because we go out to parties, events they would finally ask to meet my other half.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

I am sure they just mean well. I mean, to them you are a single, pretty woman and they can't understand why you haven't found someone. They just don't know you have so they, like just about everyone else, will try to solve what they think is a problem for you.

Perhaps you could say something like "Thanks anyway, I am sure they are very nice but I am very happy as I am right now and I have no need to be fixed up, but if I ever do I know who to call for help!" (not like you would, but that would let them know that you acknowledge their good intentions, and that you will come to them if you need to) so they can stop coming to you!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Thanks Di...those are great advices!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Say WHAT????
Heehee, these guys know me, I wouldn't get mad about that. At least not unless you told one of them, "Sure, I'll meet with your friend..." :-O

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Car roof racks winnipeg Isuzu lifter Clifford alarm systems list phip list phip Neurontin and suicide attempt Pittsburgh removal tattoo Kirby vacuum cleaner replacement bags financial planning jefferson county Hertz car rental newark airport voyeur web private Refinancing mortgage minnesota financial planning excel monte carlo

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Transvestite transformation service free voyeur house adult dvd Girls in bikini tops

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home