Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Monday Night...

We had such a lovely weekend...yes EXTREMELY HOT! Dragon as talented as she is, she installed the AC after asking her to do it every single weekend. I am a pest when I want something done. Monday night and she was finishing up the installation. Oh isn't she amazing. All I could do is give her moral support. Do you need help sweety, are you sure you don't need my help? All I did was lay on hammock and read a book while she did all the work.

Well, we went to bed. It was so hot that I asked her to sleep in the spare bedroom. I was asleep when all of a sudden she jumps into bed with me and scares the sleep away from me. I asked her what happened. And she says, "There's a mosquito after me!" You can read her blog, where she talks about it. I guess there is a mosquito that is attached to her all the time? In my sleep it didn't really register... so I turned around and fell immediately back to sleep. You see I don't have any trouble falling asleep.

I don't know how much time had passed when she is moving again waking me up again. I turn around and ask, "Now what?"
"That mosquito followed me in here, I am going back to the other room." All this time I hear nothing and see nothing... what in the world is she talking about?

Next morning I wake up at around 7am and went out to water my plants before it gets hot. Came back in to the house and peeked in the room and she is sleeping.
I started to recall what she had done the night before and started laughing. When she gets up, I ask what in the world happend to yout last night? She goes over the story again about a mosquito following her around. I don't know what face I made but she got upset. "You don't believe me, you think I am crazy?"
"Well no, but maybe you imagined it." Oh boy, she was pissed off.

So, I just turned around hugged her and asked; you want me to take you to the doctor? I was just joking around with her.

And that is the story about the pesty mosquito and my sleepless baby!


7 Comments:

Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I swear that thing WAS following me around! Mosquitos are heat-seeking missles, and are you saying I'm not hot? Hmm?? ;)

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you want me to take you to the doctor?"

Oh, that's just delicious! (snicker)

12:05 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

Being the wise person I am...I'm staying out of this one.

*snickers*

4:42 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I think I'll also stay out of this one.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I'm laughing now..just thinking of geeky running around trying to evade the mosquito of doom.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Think I'll join the rest of the wise people and keep out of this one lol!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Code promo bookmaker Indiana moving companies international Clothes washer dryer machine combo Renault 19 steering gaiter Www.southern-charms.com lexi Interior designers pay pamela anderson honda accord headlight adjust tamiflu purchase mexico 1967 corvette convertible for sale Cheep thrills san francisco ca All the white strips Kia sorento suv online training Prozac withdrawl sypmtoms tamiflu for sale in hawaii Rapid detox oxycontin opiate detox detox best-deto Oxycontin with draws Darkchip3 projectors

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home