Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hot...Hot 4th of July weekend, at Mission Bay


Dragon and I got a 4 day 4th of July weekend. Friday Dragon didn't go to work so, she actually had 5 days off. On friday I only worked until 12. After that I got home we packed, and we were on our way. We drove to San Diego to my brothers house. He lives in a really nice place. There is a bay infront of his house and a POOL!! Take a look at a live webcam. Scenes from Mission Bay, San Diego

The weekend was starting on a good note...

I invited my nieces and nephews to come with us, they are a fun group. So, I did my rounds and picked up everyone. By the time we were on the freeway it was already 3pm. I knew traffic was going to be really bad. Everyone was starting their weekends and escaping LA. San Diego usually takes about 2hrs to get there. We on the other hand encounter traffic. So, finally got to S.D. about 6:30pm my brother was waiting for us calling me ever 30 minutes, asking are you guys here yet? We got to his store and he wasnt there. Why the heck would you be calling me and you are not here?
We waited for 30 mins and finally he shows up. By this time all of us were starving. We went straight to a restaurant.

We finally got to his house and we see a lot of people driving in with boats, bikes, jet skis...ready to have a great weekend. We got home and took a nice long walk along the bay. It was beautiful.

Next morning we jumped into the pool after watching a world cup game. We spend hours on that pool because it was so freaking hot. After we had our fun in the pool horsing around with my niece and nephews we were exausted and hungry. So, we had some home made hamburgers!!

After that we relaxed for a while and headed out again to the pool..we stayed there until about 9pm. And at 10:30 we were on our way back home.

Over all we had a wonderful time, and I can say it was the highlight of my weekend.

But it was HOT HOT HOT!!