Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It must be a full moon...Am back, or am I?


Well, it has been a very long time. We have been going through a lot of stressful situations in our lives, that the last thing I wanted to do was write about it.

And I won't... So, I will try to write something new here and there, and not just disappear. Did you guys even notice I was gone? Maybe not, but here I am... For how long I don't even know.

Our dog is in a funny not so funny way. He's decided not to be "our dog" anymore. He at one point consided himself our kid. Now, he has decided that he no longer wants to be faithful, loyal to us. His loyalty somehow is with whom ever feeds him JUNK food. Bastard... He is always in the guest house with that witch. When he decides to come to say hi to us, he smells like nasty ash tray. I mean NASTY! He comes wiggling his tail a little and then takes off again. WTF? Aren't you MY dog? Why does he like her more than us?

I am so happy I got a promotion at work... YAY! I start tomorrow. Today I had to train the person that's going to take over my duties. Everyone at work thought I was leaving the company. I had to send an email out telling everyone that I wasn't leaving the company. It feels good to move on. So, I wonder with our current situation with our house. Our struggles to make the mortgage, should we move on? Should we considers selling the house and just become one of the millions that rent?

I felt sad just thinking about that, because I love it here. We have designed our home just the way we like it. Everything is exactly how I want it and had dreamed off. But am I being realistic?
Does owning a house outweigh the struggles we have to go through every month to make the mortgage? Something to think about...

As for now, we are currently trying to refinance, and from there we have to make up our minds.
Either we stay and tough it out or we sell and go back to being tenants... aaaagg!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home