Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Open house

Yesterday we had our first open house. I felt sad to see that selling the house is becoming something real. I feel like a failure...I know it's not our faults. But it makes me think, did I make a really stupid move? I guess the answer is yes. Now after we had our dream house, after all the remodeling, our beautiful nest is no longer going to "our" nest. We have to move. I love my house specially the detailed that went into making it ours.
For example the painting of the rooster. It was painted by a friend of ours, that alone is something special and unique.
Oh well, I guess things come and things go and we must let it our house go.

I can remember how excited I felt buying things, planting plants that I knew it would grow along with us.

Oh let me stop...Let's face it, we can no longer sacrifice ourselves in paying for a house that is leaving us penny less.

Stop complaining and move on already!


3 Comments:

Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I know it's hard to let go of something we put so much into. But it's like you say to me sometimes, home is where WE are, not just a location.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can really relate to your post. My partner and I are also in the process of selling our house. We plan to move from CA to Oregon. It's especially hard for her because she's been in this house for 10 years.
good luck

4:53 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

ta*jo- oh thanks!
By the way we would love to move to Oregon. We are also in CA. Oh I envy you.
10 years? That is hard...i feel her pain. Good luck to you as well.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home