Monday, April 10, 2006

How do you guys like my NEW look?

For the last few weeks I had been bugging my very smart, talented girlfriend to help me give my blog a face lift. So, we started working on it over the weekend. I had so many designs going inside my head.
She would start working on one, then I would tell her...please change it to this. And that went on for a couple of days. (she has so much patience!) Finally, today I found the perfect art work to use. Fortunately it was a beautiful piece that still went very well with the color scheme I already had going.
I wanted something that had words sliding in and out. My baby being as talented as she is, she took my ideas and made them come true. We both worked on it, of course I did most of the directing and she actually put it together. I love it!
I hope you guys like it as much as I do. She is my hero...she makes my ideas come to life.

What do you guys think?


7 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I love it!
I'm wild about Leighton's 'Flaming June'. I have always wanted to do a photo of myself in the same pose.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Hey I LOVE your new header? Who made it??? ;)

I think yours is officially snazzier than mine now!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Flaming June...sleeping beauty! I love that one too!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Hmmm it was an amazing person...a genius! ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Yea, I think the amazing person deserves a big smooch!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

You're lucky to have gotten yours done so quickly. I've only been bugging my lovely and talented web designer girlfriend to help me redo my blog since September. I guess she a little busy. But, I think she's feeling guilty for me having to read the 86 page paper 3 freaking times because over the weekend she whipped up a new template for me. When will be up you ask. I don't know, soon I hope.

By the way, I do like the new design. Props to gdg.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unbalanced said...

I love it too! It looks great girls! Good job!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home