Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Million Dollar Question for God

The Million Dollar Question for God

A poor man walking in the forest feels close enough to God to ask, "God, what is a million years to you?

"God replies, "My son, a million years to you is like a second to me."The man asks, "God, what is a million dollars to you?

"God replies, "My son, a million dollars to you is less than a penny to me. It means almost nothing to me."

The man asks, "So God, can I have a million dollars?

"And God replies, "In a second."


3 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

I hear stuff like that all the time...but I'm patient...and will wait for the money.

You wouldn't happen to be that particular currier would you? If so, what type of bribe is required to speed things up a bit?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

hehehe...actually I can come up with a couple of things you could do for me.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Yeah the garage door could use some paint.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home