Thursday, April 13, 2006

How in the world do you eat..


A freaking protein Burger? Today someone at work invited me to go out to lunch with her, we went to this Burger place. I am trying to lose some weight, so I haven't eaten a Burger in the past 2yrs. We try to eat healthy, watch what we eat etc. As I looked at the menu, I asked myself; now what am I going to eat here? She suggested I have a protein Burger. Oh that is an excelent idea...so I thought. We got our Burgers and went back to eat at work. I was sitting at my desk...HUNGRY I must say, just looking at this massive burger. All I can think is how in the world do I eat it without having everything spill all over my blouse??
This is the first time I ever have a Protein Burgers...now I have to learn how to eat it too? Great, and while I am trying to figure out how to eat it, I have to get back to work. So, I said fuck it...I started eating a burger with a knife and fork! Now how stupid did I look? I don't know. I wasn't going to sit there and try to figure out a way. I was hungry, one way or another that Burger was going to be eaten. All it is, is lettuce holding the damn burger together. To top it all it's ice burg lettuce. Oh well, I just went for it and tried not to think about it. After all that damn Burger tasted REALLY GOOD!


7 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

What? No bun? Who eats a burger with out a bun?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

Any idea what what was in it? Or are you more like me...and just don't ask.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I believe "protein burger" is a stupid, er, I mean fancy name for a low carb burger, which is a fancy name for a burger wrapped in lettuce with no bun. It's a messy bastard to try to eat. A knife and fork was the best way to go. I can't believe they expect people to hold that in their hands, ew.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Weekends Off said...

You'd think they would serve it in some way that wouldn't end up so messy!

I wonder how people eat big sandwiches like that, I can't open my mouth as high as some sandwiches are...

Oh well it LOOKED really good! I'm glad it was!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Zoe- I eat a burger with out the bun...cus I don't want my "buns" to get any bigger. :)

syd- It's just a burger with out the Bun.

di- Is like those commercial with those guys eating a burger and its so big. How can they do that? They are so darn big!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I went to Thanksgiving one time at a vegetarian's place...a big ass tofurky thing came out.
Your protein burger kinda reminded me of that!
(I like to say "tofurky"...it makes me laugh)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Tofurkey is a fun word. Tofurkeytofurkeytofurkey. I'd like to try one, never had any. Was it weird?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home