Saturday, April 15, 2006

Lesbian love that's undercover...


Dragon and I have been together for about 6 1/2 years. I don't think I have ever been as sure about something as it was when we decided to move in together. She is my best friend, my lover and my family. With her I am complete! She is an amazing person, and an amazing partner. We don't have secrets from eachother (atleast I don't). We have a wonderful open communication, we spend time and make time to talk. If there is something either of us has done that has hurt us or has crossed the line we always make a point in letting the other know. We are a team, and we both make eachother very happy.

She is my first "girlfriend" now partner. But not my first lesbian experience. Before her I had an experience with someone that was very close to me. We were both "curious" so, we experimented with eachother. Oh man, that was a good experience, after that I knew I no longer wanted to date men. I was attracted to women and NOW I knew I was a Lesbian. No doubts about it. I love everything about my sexuality and my attraction to women. I am not attracted to "butch" type women. I found myself attracted to very feminine women and their sexuality made me quiver. I found out I was attracted to the sexuality a women has. Her sexy way about holding things, her tone of voice when she speaks, moves, and the softness of her skin. I was like a kid...Experiencing a candy store for the first time! Oh those breast...am getting weak just thinking about them. If there is something I totally crave and desire is a woman's breast and her soft lips...Softness that takes control of every sense in my body.
Oh loving a woman is like a pandoras box, full of surprises. Amazing things you discover when you make love to a woman. Your touch her touching your skin making you melt as she explores your body. From that moment on I knew I WOULDN'T EVER DATE A MAN AGAIN. My life totally changed and I was welcoming that change. I was enjoying the new scents and the new taste I was experiencing. As I ran my tongue all over her body, each part of her body tasted and smelled different from the other. What an amazing NEW experience. And it was a wonderful new thing. If you are a lesbian you know what I am talking about...

I met Dragon, she wasn't what I was expecting. She is a little tomboyish for my taste. But after getting to know her, I wanted more.
And more I got. When we first kissed after our fourth date, I knew I wanted to know this person even more.
Time passed and we decided to go on an over night trip to the mountains. This may I mention was her plan...She wanted to get me in bed, and have her way with me. :)

The first time we ever made love it was magical...She showed me new things I had not experience before. And I was amazed that there would still be more things that I could experience. It was a very romantic getaway...But, I wont go into details. Because she might not approve of it. All I have to say is...That it has been 6 1/2 yrs. And we are still together and we keep making our love grow more and more each day.
Yes, women are more complicated and more fascinating than any men I have ever dated.
Dragon, has made my life complete and our love limitless vast of possibilities.

I would like to share with you guys something she made me for one of our anniversaries. I think you will enjoy it. She is very creative and wonderful. She always manages to amaze me. So, enjoy it. Please click here to view it.

If you haven't found that person that makes you change your life, I urge you to be on the look out. Loving someone is an amazing, a very important part of ones life. We need to feel love and be love as well to love. Cheers to LOVE!


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing and beautiful!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Ah yes, true love. It amazes me that love continues to grow and get stronger. Even after 13 years, my love for BP gets greater everyday. It doesn't seem possible. I can't imagine my life with out her.

She was/is my first, and only, anything with a woman. After all this time all I can say is, WOW! I'm still crazy about that girl.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! That's totally hot and sweet! You two are so cute...I could just squeeze you!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Syd said...

That is beautiful.

Okay, and totally fucking hot too.

What a sweet thing she made for you.
I eat that shit up. I see you do too.
We are SUCH girls!

10:15 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

Very sweet and nice...you two have a great Easter!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Some of my geek skillz actually came in handy in the romance department!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay love!

That animation is sweet, but am I the only one who finds her detachable head disturbing?

6:10 AM  
Blogger Unbalanced said...

That was beautiful. Love is certainly grand, it's nice that you two enjoy what you have and don't take it for granted.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

Joefish- you are too funny. Hmmm but i must say you do have a point!

Unbalanced-the day we take eachother for granted is the day we no longer have any business being together.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Geeky Dragon Girl said...

What do you mean my detachable head is disturbing? I'll have you know it comes in handy when I need to get a haircut but don't want to be there when it happens. It's also great when I need to be under a certain height in order to ride the kiddie rides.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home